Keynote Speakers: L. Gorton (Sweden).
Main themes of the Microsymposium:
- electrochemistry of biological systems: theoretical approaches and experimental strategies;
- fundamentals of electrocatalysis and bioelectrocatalysis;
- biosensors: from environmental monitoring to health care;
- enzyme, organelle, and microorganism based fuel cells: from energy harvesting to implantable biodevices.
On scientific issues please address to the corresponding microsymposium organizer.
- Microsymposium 6 "Scientific relations between Electrochemists from Western and Eastern Europe: past and future"
- Microsymposium 5 "Bioelectrochemistry"
- Microsymposium 3 "Electrochemical Energetics"
- Microsymposium 2 "Electrochemistry of Functional Materials"
- Microsymposium 1 "Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry"
Leave a comment
- Voscow, IPCE RAS