Keynote Speakers: T. Djenizian (France); C.-M. Li (China)
Main themes of the Microsymposium:
- kinetics and mechanism of processes in batteries, supercapacitors, fuel cells and electrolysers;
- applications of new electrode and electrolyte materials for batteries, supercapacitors, fuel cells and electrolysers;
- high temperature electrochemical devices;
- new investigation techniques of electrochemical devices
- degradation and aging modes of materials and electrochemical devices.
On scientific issues please address to the corresponding microsymposium organizer.
- Microsymposium 6 "Scientific relations between Electrochemists from Western and Eastern Europe: past and future"
- Microsymposium 5 "Bioelectrochemistry"
- Microsymposium 4 "(Bio)electrocatalysis: from biosensors to biofuel cells"
- Microsymposium 2 "Electrochemistry of Functional Materials"
- Microsymposium 1 "Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry"
Leave a comment
- Moscow, IPCE RAS