Keynote Speakers: V. Climent (Spain); P. Glatzel (France).
Main themes of the Microsymposium:
- modeling of electrochemical processes;
- kinetics and mechanisms of electrochemical processes;
- new experimental and theoretical approaches to study electrochemical systems.
On scientific issues please address to the corresponding microsymposium organizer.
- Microsymposium 6 "Scientific relations between Electrochemists from Western and Eastern Europe: past and future"
- Microsymposium 5 "Bioelectrochemistry"
- Microsymposium 4 "(Bio)electrocatalysis: from biosensors to biofuel cells"
- Microsymposium 3 "Electrochemical Energetics"
- Microsymposium 2 "Electrochemistry of Functional Materials"
- Moscow, IPCE RAS