Keynote Speakers: E.V. Antipov (Russia); P.J. Kulesza (Poland).
Main themes of the Microsymposium:
- electrochemical and redox synthesis of functional inorganic, organic, polymeric and composite materials;
- characterization of functional materials via combination of electrochemical and other methods;
- theoretical modeling of functional materials;
- promising functional materials for electrocatalysis, energetics, sensors, membranes, micro-, nano- and optoelectronics.
On scientific issues please address to the corresponding microsymposium organizer.
- Microsymposium 6 "Scientific relations between Electrochemists from Western and Eastern Europe: past and future"
- Microsymposium 5 "Bioelectrochemistry"
- Microsymposium 4 "(Bio)electrocatalysis: from biosensors to biofuel cells"
- Microsymposium 3 "Electrochemical Energetics"
- Microsymposium 1 "Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry"
Leave a comment
- Moscow, IPCE RAS