Yu.A. Ermakov (all from Russia), P. Pohl (Austria), J. Zimmerberg (USA).
Keynote Speakers: L. Mir (France); P. Pohl (Austria).
Main themes of the Microsymposium:
- protein-lipid and polymer-lipid interactions;
- membranes in electric field. electroporation;
- nerve impulse propagation and excitable media;
- ion transport along and across the membrane;
- thermodynamics, electrostatics and mechanics of membranes.
On scientific issues please address to the corresponding microsymposium organizer.
- Microsymposium 6 "Scientific relations between Electrochemists from Western and Eastern Europe: past and future"
- Microsymposium 4 "(Bio)electrocatalysis: from biosensors to biofuel cells"
- Microsymposium 3 "Electrochemical Energetics"
- Microsymposium 2 "Electrochemistry of Functional Materials"
- Microsymposium 1 "Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry"
Leave a comment
- Moscow, IPCE RAS