Registration and abstract's submission procedure
Those who plan to make presentation(s) at the Symposium (up to two presentations of the oral or/and poster type(s) per presenting author) are invited to create a personal account at the Symposium website (http://frumkinsymp.ru) in order to fill in the registration form and to submit abstract(s) of presentation:
- Go to the Symposium website http://frumkinsymp.ru;
- Find and press "Registration/Submission" button (you will be redirected to the site https://www.conftool.pro/frumkin2020 of our symposium organizing partner MKCongress);
- Choose "Create account and submit contribution" option and follow the registration instructions. Payment of the conference fee is not needed at this stage.
After completion of the registration procedure (with the receipt of the above confirmation message) you can either proceed with submission of your abstract(s) or logout and submit your abstract(s) later.
To submit an abstract:
- Go again to the Symposium website;
- Find and press "Abstract's Template" button in order to load the Template;
- Prepare your abstract(s) in conformity with the Template. Each Presenting Author is eligible for submitting up to two abstracts (two "Oral", or two "Poster", or "Oral" and "Poster" presentations). Each Absentee Author (who is interested in publication of his/her abstract(s) in the symposium booklet but who does not want to attend the Symposium personally) can submit for publication in the Symposium Book of Abstracts up to two abstracts;
- Go again to the Symposium website;
- Find and press "Registration/Submission" button (you will be redirected again to the MKCongress site https://www.conftool.pro/frumkin2020);
- Login into your account if you have already created it;
- Choose "Your Submissions" option and follow instructions on abstract's submission. Please indicate your preference among the "Oral", "Poster" or "Publication" forms of your submission(s). Please choose "Oral" if your presentation is invited by the Organizing Committee as "Plenary", "Keynote", or "Invited Oral" lecturer. Absentee Author (who does not want to attend the Symposium personally) should choose "Publication" type of submission. Young Scientists (age under 30, no PhD degree), who have submitted ONLY POSTER contribution(s) are eligible for submitting ONE of these contributions for a short oral presentation at the Student Oral Session. These submissions will be additionally reviewed.
Payment of the conference fee is not needed at this stage.
Young Scientists (age under 30, no PhD degree), who are to deliver ONLY POSTER presentation(s) are eligible for submitting ONE of these contributions ALSO for a SHORT ORAL presentation within the Student Oral Session (Section 9).
To claim such a participation in the Student Oral Session one should include words "Student Oral Session" into the text field: “Remark/Message from…” in the course of submission of its abstract at the Registration site.
Applications for such short oral presentations within Section 9 will be evaluated by the Organizing Committee of the principal section (from 1 to 8) where this poster contribution is submitted.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission has been extended until the end of the epidemics period (the date will be announced later).
Definitive deadlines for submission (different for "Oral" and "Poster" presentations) will be announced later at the Symposium website.
Notification on the status of a presentation
- Every abstract submitted before the definitive deadline for oral presentations will be considered by the committee of the corresponding section of Symposium which will attribute a status (keynote, invited oral, oral or poster) of the presentation.
- The decisions on the abstract's status will be sent to the author's email address(es) as well as announced at the symposium website (section "Registration/Submission") till May 31, 2020.
- The presentations submitted after this deadline can only be accepted for exposition in the poster form.
- Technical information on oral and poster presentations at the Symposium will be available at the Symposium website.
200 euro - for a regular participant;
100 euro - for a Young scientist (age under 30, no PhD degree);
15 euro - per each abstract submitted by an Absentee participant (not more than two abstracts per participant).
Regular or young scientist’s conference fee covers participation in the symposium, presentation of one or two contributions and the publication of their abstracts in the Book of Abstracts.
Definitive size of conference fees and payment deadlines as well as the description of the payment procedure will be announced on the symposium website by May 31, 2020.
Fees will be additionally reduced (compared to the above values) in the case of expected significant support from national sources.