Section 8: Electrochemical Corrosion and Protection of Metals
YURY I. KUZNETSOV (Coordinator), Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
АNDREY I. MARSHAKOV, Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
YUDIT TELEGDI, Research Centre for Natural Sciences, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
VINCENT VIVIER, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France
МIKHAIL L. ZHELUDKEVICH, Institute of Materials Research, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Germany
Scope of the section:
- Mechanisms of electrochemical corrosion of metals.
- Protective coatings.
- Corrosion inhibitors and passivation of metals.
- Electrochemical protection of metals.
Sessions of this section will be carried out partially in the course of satellite conference: II Conference "Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Electroplating, Electroless Plating, and Protection of Metals and Alloys" dedicated to Yury M. Polukarov.
This conference will be held in Moscow on October 15–16, 2020. Applications for participation in this event should be made via its website: polukarov.eng.lsps.ru
where more detailed information about this conference is available. Other contributions related to this area can also be submitted to this section or other sections of the Symposium and presented in the course of their sessions.
- Section 1: Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Section 2: Electrochemistry of Materials
- Section 3: Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage
- Section 4: Bioelectrochemistry and Biomedical Applications of Electrochemistry
- Section 5: Electroanalysis
- Section 6: Electrochemistry of Ionically Conducting Media
- Section 7: Electrochemical Methods in Nuclear Chemistry: Problems and Solutions
- Section 9: Student's section
Leave a comment
- Moscow, RAS