Scientific Program of Symposium will consist of plenary lectures, oral sessions of sections (including keynote lectures, invited oral talks and oral presentations) as well as poster sessions.
Official language of the Symposium is English.
- JUAN M. FELIU, University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain
"Electron-transfer reactions as local charge probe on platinum single crystal electrodes"
- PETER POHL, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
"Single file water transport"
- PATRIK SCHMUKI, University of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
"Self-organizing electrochemistry: Formation and properties of TiO2 nanotubes and similar nanostructures"
- JEAN-MARIE TARASCON, College de France, Paris, France
"The duality materials science electrochemistry for better batteries"
- ZHONG-QUN TIAN, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
"New approach on interfacial structure of water/single-crystal electrode by vibrational spectroscopy and quantitative theoretical method"
- CHRISTIAN AMATORE, Ecole Normale Superieure ULM and Sorbonne Universite, Paris, France
- PLAMEN ATANASSOV, University of California, Irvine, USA (confirmed)
- DORON AURBACH, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel (confirmed)
- JUN CHEN , Nankai University, Tianjin, China (confirmed)
Sections of Symposium
- Section 1: Fundamental Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Section 2: Electrochemistry of Materials
- Section 3: Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage
- Section 4: Bioelectrochemistry and Biomedical Applications of Electrochemistry
- Section 5: Electroanalysis
- Section 6: Electrochemistry of Ionically Conducting Media
- Section 7: Electrochemical Methods in Nuclear Chemistry: Problems and Solutions
- Section 8: Electrochemical Corrosion and Protection of Metals
- Section 9: Student's section